Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: History Mysteries

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner rebecca191's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who else read these? I loved them all and I was so disappointed they ended them this past year. I loved the variety of time periods and settings they were able to do. Plus one had a character with my name, Rebecca, which I wish I saw in books more often!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I brought Secrets on 26th Street last month when it was on sale. I really enjoyed it. I hope that the other ones go on sale in March. I'd really like to buy these and save them for my daughter especially since they may be going out of print. Now only need a daughter...

  3. #3
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    I bought the whole series for my daughter to read. We haven't gotten around to them yet, but we will soon. I've heard very good reviews for each of the books. I, too, was disappointed to see AG was discontinuing the series. Books 15 & 16, or maybe it is 14 & 15, are alread absent from the website and one of them I had to purchase from an out-of-print seller on amazon.com

    Kim

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love those books. I wisht they hadn't stopped writing them! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ended? ENDED?

  6. #6
    RedFishFire
    Guest RedFishFire's Avatar

    Post

    I recently checked a few out from the library and really enjoyed them. Guess I'll need to save for these too before they're gone.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 18, 2005 09:12 PM: Message edited by: RedFishFire ]</font>

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner rebecca191's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by courtneysunshine:
    I bought the whole series for my daughter to read. We haven't gotten around to them yet, but we will soon. I've heard very good reviews for each of the books. I, too, was disappointed to see AG was discontinuing the series. Books 15 & 16, or maybe it is 14 & 15, are alread absent from the website and one of them I had to purchase from an out-of-print seller on amazon.com

    Kim
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I noticed that as well. My local bookstore still has 1 of those 2, I don't remember which one...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AHHHHHH! they ENDED? That is SO awfull, i have only read a few, but they were REALLY good!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •